Nsemwoha have received very unfortunate news that a Ghanaian woman living in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah has met her untimely death in a gas explosion.
The victim was only identified as Hajia Sadia who hails from the Northern regional capital Tamale.
The explosion is said to have occurred at her home after she allegedly forgot to close the gas and take off the head after use.
This information was sent to us from an eyewitness but we cannot independently confirm the facts. Kindly check the video below