The world of social media is a banana republic with all manner of people on there for the good and the ugly side of it.
Those who have seen a mammoth share of the ugly side of the powerful weapon called social media has been celebrities who due to the fact that they’re in the public eye all the time come under attack from fulltime trolls and other regular Joes online, sometimes, unnecessarily.
One defence weapon though that everyone is given on social media is the ability to block any offensive individual and these celebrities don’t hesitate to use it.
A question posed by an Instagram blog @those_called_celebs asking which celebrities blocked its followers the most and why have revealed those celebrities who easily block their followers upon provocation, whether intended or not.
Below is the list of top 10 celebrities who blocked most people on social media in 2019
1. Sandra Ankobiah – Former actress, girlfriend of Musician Paedae and now Lawyer Ankobiah topped the list by responders who got blocked by the beautiful lawyer.
2. Efia Odo – The beautiful socialite is fond of putting out there quite revealing shots of herself and so attracts quite a lot of criticism and therefore not surprising that she blocked a number of her followers who called her out along the year 2019.
3. Fella Makafui – Sister Akos has quick temper, she will block you Noor should you try to be offensive. According to responders, she blocked a substantial number during the course of the year so deserves the 3rd spot. The former Yolo star, actress and Entrepreneur is the girlfriend of musician Medikal and yes that comes with so much controversies, but criticize her with care, you could be next on her block list.
4. Afia Schwar – Afia Schwarzenegger is the queen of controversy and mischief and has built her reputation, fame and wealth basically riding in that tangent but as it turns out, she can’t take it when she’s fed her own bile.
5. Funny Face – Better not comment under his post with any statement containing “2 minutes” else you will be blocked. Funny Face as a comedian can’t take it when the joke is on him. His previous wife’s revelation that he lasts a measly 2 minutes in bed seem to have gotten to him more than he portrays online. Don’t mention it ooo else you go chop block.
6. Wendy Shay – Probably the most trolled celebrity online in 2019, Wendy has been on a journey of acceptance which has come with a lot of criticism. Although, Wendy Shay has tried to keep her cool, she is still guilty of blocking some followers who probably crossed the line.
7. Moesha Boduong – For some reason those she blocked kept calling her Hanti Dabodabo (Aunty Duck) so it’s unsurprising why they got blocked. Her artificially endowed body has been a spectacle and the source of many criticisms. I guess she got tired of some therefore blocking them.
8. Nana Aba Anamoah – Highly opinionated yet hates to be called out, that’s how she was described by responders.
9. Lydia Forson – Leader of the single ladies on social media, men accuser and opinion leader. Don’t try to take her on by her own logic, she will come at you and block you quietly afterwards.
10. Akuapim Poloo – A newbie among the Ghana Slay Queens Association, she was supposed to be the most tolerant judging by how she rose to fame but no!!, becareful with your vituperation, you just might chop block.
🔥 TRENDING VIDEO: Suzzy Williams faked her death, now living as Nana Ama Mcbrown 🔥