A netizen by name Richy Osikani Bawns has compiled a list of ‘Ashawo’ joints and their price list in Ghana.
Although the activity is frowned upon by the laws of the nation, it is practised openly at various vantage points known as ‘Ashawo ‘ joints in the capital Accra and other regions as well.
The practice has become sophisticated with the advent of social media where those ‘Ashawos’ who know their way around the internet can get customers without ever having to go out to bear the scornful stare of the public in a very religious nation Ghana.
That, however hasn’t stopped the traditional ways of acquiring clients by standing at joints, wearing inviting apparel to attract male clients willing to pay for the trip to cloud nine.
The list, names ‘Ashawo’ joints, most of which are public knowledge where such activities go on, and the charges patrons have to pay to get the services of these night workers.
‘ASHAWO’ JOINTS AND THEIR PRICES
- Ashaiman behind the police station also known as 18 or Tsinaagbe – 10ghc
- Sakumono Titanic beach – 15ghc
- Tema Com.7 – 300 to 500ghc
- Tema Com.1 – 10 to 15ghc
- Spintex Kotobabi – 20ghc
- Nungua Washing Bay(Abrefi) – 15 to 20ghc
- Nungua Katamanton(Italian Boys) – 15 to 20ghc
- Teshie Twibl3oo – GHC10
- Labadi Township(maamli) abese – GHC8 to GHC10
- Osu Castle road – GHC15
- Accra Rawlings park – GHC 8 to GHC10
- Circle Obra spots area – GHC10
- Circle Railway lines – GhC5 to GHC10
- Lapaz Abrante3 Spot – GHC10 to GHC15
- Race course – GHC7 to GHC10
- Cantonment – GhC100 to GHC200
- Madina – if you want short you go pay GHC10 – GHC15
🔥 WATCH TRENDING VIDEO 🔥