The Electoral commission of Ghana has announced that the 2019 limited registration exercise starts on 17th June and ends on 7th July (21 days). Here is what you need to know as a Ghanaian who is 18 and above
This exercise is opened ONLY to:
1. Fresh entrants into the register i.e those who have just attained 18 years since the last limited registration exercise.
2. Those above 18 years who for some reason(s) have NEVER registered for this current voters ID (since 2012).
Documents needed (required) to be registered:
1. Passport2. Drivers License
3. National ID card
4. Old Voter’s ID card (for those above 18 years and have the old and nonfunctional voter’s ID Card)
Those without any of these documents needs 2 guarantors who are registered voters and have their names in this current register. Each guarantor can guarantee for 5 people. Anyone who registers for the voter’s I.D instantly can also guarantee for 5 people.
REMEMBER It is criminal:
1. To register in this Limited Registration Exercise for your lost, stolen or spoilt Voter’s ID. You can visit the E.C ofice for “Card replacement” after this Limited Registration Exercise.
2. To engage in double registration.
This Exercise will take place ONLY at Electoral Commission Offices across the Nation.
Time: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Remember without a voters ID card, you cannot vote in the upcoming Assembly Members election, Referendum on the election of MMDCEs and the 2020 general elections.
🔥 WATCH TRENDING VIDEO 🔥